The closure and pureness of iOS are still unable to keep iPhones from potential risks. There are common iPhone problems out there, ranging from iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple logo, iOS update failure to charge issues, iPhone headphone problems, and a lot more.
Usually, in the circumstances, your iPhone data may be inaccessible or even at great risk of loss. Yet, you know, Apple cannot resolve these issues. So it's imperative to find practical iPhone repair software to make the device function properly.
OK, today, we will mention the top 9 iPhone repair tools in the following. And you can get a general idea of them by comparing their pros and cons.
- No.1. iPhone Repair
- No.2. Dr.Fone - System Repair
- No.3. AnyFix – iOS System Recovery
- No.4. Tenorshare – ReiBoot
- No.5. PhoneRescue for iOS
- No.6. FonePaw iOS System Recovery
- No.7. Joyoshare UltFix
- No.8. iSkysoft Toolbox – Repair (iOS)
- No.9. Tuneskit iOS System Recovery
Crafted by a highly professional team, iPhone Repair is dedicated to repairing your iOS back to normal. It ranks at the top of the best iPhone repair software list, according to many software specialists.
This outstanding utility can fix almost all iOS system problems related to your iDevice, phone screen, iOS mode, and iTunes. It can fix your iOS issues in a direct and easy manner and won't put your device data at risk.
Key characteristics of iPhone Repair:
- Repair your iOS devices back to normal on PC/Mac.
- Apply to various situations, such as Touch ID not working, loop restart, iPhone screen not responding, charge issues, and many more.
- Deliver two repairing modes to help resolve iOS system issues rapidly.
- Downgrade and upgrade iOS to the supported versions.
- Run smoothly on overall iDevices, covering iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod, iPad, etc.
- It doesn't interfere with your privacy.
Thanks to its brilliant performance in all aspects, it is trusted by millions of iPhone users around the globe. So, just give the best iPhone repair software a download for free and have a go now.
Next, let's see how to use the best iPhone repair software to fix iPhone problems?
Step 1. Download and install iPhone Repair on your computer. Open it and go for "More Tools > iOS System Recovery".
Step 2. Link your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and click "Start" to begin the repairing procedure.
Step 3. This software will detect the info of your iPhone. You can check it and tap "Repair" to trigger the repair. If the detected info is wrong, just select the right one and hit "Repair".
Step 4. Wait for the end of the task, restart your iPhone, and you will find it can work as usual.
- Simple and sleek user interface.
- Scans are fairly quick.
- It isn't free iOS repair software. (30-day money-back guarantee)
- 3 Solutions to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death
- iPad White Screen of Death? 3 Ways Show You How to Fix It!
Shielding against the chronic issues that hamper the working iPhone, Dr.Fone - System Repair is also an excellent iPhone repair tool. This utility solves more than just device issues. But it helps do further jobs like changing your iPhone's GPS locations, downgrading iOS without iTunes, etc.
- Fix over 20 iPhone problems.
- No data loss after repairing with its standard mode.
- Include additional features.
- Doesn't always recognize iPhone initially.
As another iPhone iOS repair software, AnyFix - iOS System Recovery is capable to solve 50+ iPhone problems, like unresponsive screens, iPhone overheating issues, iPhone keeping freezing, etc. It also helps fix specific problems for iPads, iPods, and Apple TVs.
- Various repair modes.
- User-friendly user interface.
- Capable of downgrading iOS without jailbreak.
- Take a long time to scan.
- Data will be lost in advanced and ultimate mode.
With this smart iOS repair tool, Tenorshare – ReiBoot gives you a free option to enter or exit iPhone recovery mode. But you have to pay for it when you need to settle the matter like recovery mode loop, screen locked, or iOS stuck, etc. Often, it can repair your iOS to normal with no data loss.
- 1-click to get into recovery mode for free.
- Proficient in fixing most boot errors.
- Cannot fix boot-modifying malware.
- It is not stable and may crash at times.
Check if You Need:
- 6 Best iPhone Unlocker Software to Unlock iPhone Easily
- Top 7 iPhone Backup Extractors Review for Windows/Mac
The fifth iPhone repair software is PhoneRescue for iOS. It's able to fix a wide range of iPhone system errors like iPhone stuck in white Apple logo, iOS upgrade failure, iPhone unable to start iOS. Besides, it also integrates other tools, helping recover deleted/lost data from iCloud/iTunes backup or directly from iOS devices.
- Offer a free trial period.
- It can also recover many file types.
- It is pricey.
- Require iCloud for most features.
FonePaw iOS System Recovery is a reliable iOS recovery repair software, helpful in eliminating most of the common iOS issues with no data loss in minutes. It can cope with the scenarios where iPhone gets stuck, and the software doesn't work properly. It can also handle iPhone getting hot/overheating, white Apple logo, DFU mode, etc.
- Simple to use.
- Clean interface.
- It can also resolve iPhone stuck on headphone mode.
- Require to work with the latest version of iTunes.
- Scans take a while.
- It won't get an iPhone into recovery mode.
Being a great iPhone repair utility for iOS devices and Apple TVs, Joyoshare UltFix can get your device on track by fixing 30+ iOS issues, including iPhone not turning on, GIFs not working on iPhone, iPhone bricked, and so on. It's particularly good at rebooting your iPhone that is stuck on its iOS.
- Compatible with the latest iPhone and iOS versions.
- Factory reset iPhone/iPod/iPad/Apple TV with no passcode.
- Limited features in its free trial.
- Its tech support may take a long time to resolve queries.
Designed to recover, back up, and restore iOS content, iSkysoft Toolbox – Repair (iOS) can also fix problems, covering iPhone crash, iPhone unable to update, iPhone stuck in various modes, iTunes errors, etc. This iPhone troubleshooting software can repair your iDevice to a normal state in just several clicks.
- Work with all kinds of storage hardware.
- Lift time support and updates.
- It may not work well with older Mac versions.
- Sometimes it fails to repair phones.
As an imposing iOS fix software, Tuneskit iOS System Recovery, like many iPhone repair apps, can repair disabled or locked iPhone, iTunes errors, iOS software update failure, iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone battery draining, camera not working on iOS 14, and so forth. This tool is separated from the Backup & Restore feature of its main software modules.
- Fix 30+ iOS issues in minutes.
- Won't change or leak any of your personal info.
- Enter or exit the recovery mode for free.
- Its free trial delivers no repair feature.
On the whole, as can be seen clearly from the above, iPhone Repair is considered the best iPhone fix software among all others. It takes appropriate action against the overall iOS problems bothering you so much, featuring no risks associated and no data loss either.
It is well compatible with the existing iDevices and pretty easy to use, even without referring to the tutorial. All you need to do is to plug your iPhone/iPad/iPod into a PC/Mac, launch the program, and then tap Start > Repair.
Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update? 4 Methods to Fix It!
iPhone Red Screen of Death? 3 Solutions to Fix It!
5 Ways to Fix iPhone Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
iPhone Keeps Freezing? 6 Methods to Fix It!
10 Best Android Repair Software/Apps to Fix Android System Issues